X11 Enterprise Server
The Private Layer X11 Enterprise Servers are for companies and individuals who are looking for the latest processor and Supermicro chassis.
|Price / Month||CPU||Memory||Storage||Port Speed||Billing Mode||Action|
|USD 479||Dual Xeon® Gold 6134 Processors||64GB DDR4 ECC||1TB nVME SSD||1 Gbps||Metered||Customize Order|
|USD 599||Dual Xeon® Gold 6134 Processors||64GB DDR4 ECC||1TB nVME SSD||1 Gbps||Unmetered||Customize Order|
|USD 499||Dual Xeon® Gold 6134 Processors||64GB DDR4 ECC||1TB nVME SSD||10 Gbps||Metered||Customize Order|
|USD 1399||Dual Xeon® Gold 6134 Processors||64GB DDR4 ECC||1TB nVME SSD||10 Gbps||Unmetered||Customize Order|
|USD 3999||Dual Xeon® Gold 6134 Processors||64GB DDR4 ECC||1TB nVME SSD||40 Gbps||Unmetered||Customize Order|
|USD 8999||Dual Xeon® Gold 6134 Processors||64GB DDR4 ECC||1TB nVME SSD||100 Gbps||Unmetered||Customize Order|
- 1U Enterprise Supermicro 1029P-WTRT 1U Chassis featuring a X11DDW-NT motherboard.
- Dual Socket P (LGA 3647)
- IPMI 2.0 with virtual media over LAN and KVM-over-LAN support. Customer access to the IPMI is available upon request.
- Intel® C622 Dual-Port 10Gbps Ethernet Controller Featuring VMDq support for better performance of virtualization. Optional Intel Dual-Port 40Gbps or 100Gbps Ethernet.
- 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors . Intel® C622 chipset.
- Dual Xeon® 6134 Scalable Processors
- 16 Total Cores - 32 Total Threads
- Max Turbo Frequency 3.70GHz
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel® Speed Shift Technology
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
- 64-bit Instruction Set (Intruction Set Extention Intel® Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX, Intel® AVX2, Intel® AVX-512)
- 64GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (Standard)
- 128GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (Upgrade Available In Cart)
- 256GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (Upgrade Available In Cart)
- 512GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (Upgrade Available In Cart)
- 768GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (Upgrade Available In Cart)
- 1TB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory (Upgrade Available In Cart)
- Server comes with a 1TB SSD primary nVME Drive (Standard)
- Upgrade the primary nVME drive in the Cart
- Add up to 10 additional SSD drives in the Cart
- Solid State Drives available in the cart: 1TB SATA3, 2TB SATA3, 4TB SATA3
- Hardware Raid cards are available by request - contact us
Not sure about what CPU to choose?
Our X8, X9, X10 and X11 server lines each feature processors from different a generation. Here is an analysis of those processors.
The figures to the right represent an evaluation of the the power of each CPU from the independant company PassMark.
As you can see, even though the X8 Budget server has an older generation CPU, the CPU is still quite powerful when compared to some of the newest processors on the market such as the Intel Xeon Gold. In fact, even though the X10 server is one generation before the X11, the CPU has a higher benchmark and will give you more processing power.
The Benchmarks displayed are for a single CPU. All Private Layer Dedicated Servers feature Dual Processors. Keep in mind, that if you are comparing these benchmarks to other single CPU servers from other hosting companies (such as a Xeon E3 processor), then you must double the benchmark figure for the Private Layer server.
Do you have any questions or need a custom quote?